www-repository mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing some snapshots in the public repo
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:11:17 GMT
Guillaume,

I think you should be able to do it manually from the web ui.  After
you select a repository in the repositories view, the browse storage
view in the bottom half of the screen allows to delete folders/files.
Not sure if there's a more automatic way of doing this with a HTTP
DELETE request or something like that...?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com