www-repository mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: forcing a sync to the maven 2 repository
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:56:59 GMT
Thanks Brian and Simon. Are you suggesting one of the following:

1) That we take the 10.5.3.0 distributions and redeploy them with a new
Maven-specific identifier like 10.5.3.0_1?

2) That the Derby community spend a couple weeks vetting a new 10.5.4.0
release, then try deploying that to Maven--perhaps repeating this
process a couple times as we debug our understanding of Maven?

3) Something else?

Thanks,
-Rick