www-repository mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject forcing a sync to the maven 2 repository
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:56:23 GMT
Hello,

I hope that this is the correct mailing list for this question. If it
isn't, please point me in the right direction.

The Derby project has been learning how to deploy our build artifacts to
the maven 2 repository. This has involved a fair amount of learning for
us because we don't use maven in our project builds--we use ant instead.
However, I think that we have learned a fair amount and we are getting
close to being able to deploy our artifacts correctly.

A while ago we copied broken artifacts to the staging area at
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/derby
and they were successfully sync'd to the corresponding maven 2 locations
at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/derby After we were told
that our artifacts were broken, we copied corrected versions to
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/derby
However, those corrected versions have not been sync'd to the maven 2
locations. How do we force a sync to occur?

Thanks,
-Rick