www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Nexus repository clean-up [Wink project]
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:17:09 GMT
Ok now I see the problem. Apache Wink is not officially configured to
use the new repository. The various build machines have permissions to
deploy snapshots, but if the project is not setup, naturally none of
the committers have any extra permissions.

To get converted, you need to file a subtask here:

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Snitkovsky,
Martin<martin.snitkovsky@hp.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
> Sorry for not being specific - what I needed was an ability to manually remove old snapshots.
> Btw - I failed to remove old snapshots via Nexus Repository Manager  (logged in with
my people.apache.org credentials)
>      my user is 'martins'  - just in case you need it to grant remove permissions.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> --Martin.

All old artifacts are not relevant anymore and should be removed from repository.

artifacts, but I don't know when it runs and what is cleaned.

artifacts, or only you guys are responsible for such actions.