www-repository mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to deploy snapshots for Apache Felix
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:18:04 GMT
L.S.,

We are using repository.apache.org on the Apache Felix to deploy
snapshots.  I can deploy snapshots for Apache Camel and ServiceMix
myself, but I can not do it for Apache Felix snapshots.  The POM for
the Felix bits should be ok as some of the other committers can get
snapshots out just fine.  Is it only possible for PMC members to
deploy snapshots or should I be able to do it as a committer as well?
Should I raise an INFRA jira issue to get this fixed then?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com