www-repository mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to add public key to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/KEYS
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:55:46 GMT
On Thu July 30 2009 8:48:07 am Snitkovsky, Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are planning to release Wink project with Maven.
>
> Based on http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html, release
> manager should add his public key to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/KEYS

Uh...  no.   That KEYS file is for the Maven project.   Only Maven release
managers should be adding keys there.

You need to create one in your own project someplace.   (usually
wink/trunk/KEYS so it gets tagged with releases, but some just put it in
wink/KEYS)

It would need to be copied to the dist directory as part of the release as
well.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp