www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Question about legacy snapshots and nexus
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:05:50 GMT
The artifacts stay in the proxy until they haven't been requested for
x number of days (i don't recall what I set x to at the moment), so
they will go away on their own, but I'll go evict them by hand now.

2009/6/17 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>:
> I've been trying to cleanup some of our snapshot artifacts from the legacy repo once
we have new ones deployed to the nexus snapshots repo, but after artifacts are removed from
the legacy repo, they are still showing up in the aggregated snapshots view in nexus [1] -

> [1] http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/
>
> In the above example, the old Dec 2008 artifacts were from the old legacy repo, but were
removed earlier today, so why are they still showing up in the list and how do we correct
this?