www-repository mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: How to get rid of bad sig that has been replicated
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:58:43 GMT
Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> what's the sig file that needs to be deleted?
> delete it from people.apache and then I'll do the same from central

Could we possibly nuke the "old" source jar instead?  That way we end up
with a signed jar on central.  The jar in question is
commons-pool-1.2-sources.jar and we would have to delete the .md5 and
.sha1 in central too if we go this route..

If you don't like that idea, I will delete from people.

Thanks, Carlos, and sorry for the screw-up.

Phil