www-repository mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject publishing source jars for m1-released components
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 15:13:41 GMT
We have had a request to publish source jars for old releases of
commons-pool.  I have created and signed these jars and others have
verified the contents.

The jars are here:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/pool-source-jars/

How, exactly, do I get these pushed out to maven central?  The
corresponding release jars are in m1-ibiblio-rsynch, but the latest
release (1.5) was pushed via the m2 rsynch repo.  Will it work to just
drop the new jars into the m1 rsynch repo?  Will they then somehow find
their way to the right locations in the m2 central repo? I think the
users want them in the m2 central repo.

Thanks!

Phil