www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: [gdaniels] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 12:33:57 GMT
On Thu, 28 May 2009, Glen Daniels wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:17:09 -0400
> From: Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com>
> To: Henk Penning <henkp@apache.org>
> Cc: Henk Penning <henkp@cs.uu.nl>, repository@apache.org
> Subject: Re: [gdaniels] your MAVEN repo artifacts
>
> Hi Henk:
>
> Henk Penning wrote:
>>   I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :
>>
>>   -- you own 2 unsigned artifacts
>>   -- your public PGP key BB9D70A1 can't be found
>
> I've 1) added a ~/.pgpkey, 2) added my key to www.apache.org/dist/axis2/KEYS.
>
> There is a KEYS file in
> people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/KEYS, but it
> only has one key in it... where is the appropriate KEYS file in Maven?

Glen,

   thanks for looking into this.

   You are right, there are hardly any KEYS files in the Maven repo.
   That is why the checker also looks for KEYS files in

     people.apache.org in /www/www.apache.org/dist/

   File '/www/www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/KEYS' seems appropriate ...

> As for the unsigned artifacts, the report from the tool didn't actually show
> any details on the 2 from me, so it looks like either there's a glitch
> identifying unsigned artifacts or reporting on them.

   At people.apache.org, looking in the maven repo dir

     /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache

   the checker sees 2 unsigned artifacts owned by you :

     axis2/axis2/1.5/axis2-1.5.jar
     axis2/axis2/1.5/axis2-1.5.pom

> --Glen

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/