www-repository mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [gdaniels] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 12:17:09 GMT
Hi Henk:

Henk Penning wrote:
>   I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :
>
>   -- you own 2 unsigned artifacts
>   -- your public PGP key BB9D70A1 can't be found

I've 1) added a ~/.pgpkey, 2) added my key to www.apache.org/dist/axis2/KEYS.

There is a KEYS file in
people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/KEYS, but it
only has one key in it... where is the appropriate KEYS file in Maven?

As for the unsigned artifacts, the report from the tool didn't actually show
any details on the 2 from me, so it looks like either there's a glitch
identifying unsigned artifacts or reporting on them.

Thanks,
--Glen