www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: [repository.apache.org] releases
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:18:58 GMT
<head>
</head>
I saw you already proposed to update the apache parent pom to
incorporate all the required release configuration.
Based on that, I think we better wait with fixing and releasing a new
version of our portals-pom, as we then can simply remove our
configurations instead.
For now, I guess we can continue referencing our currently released
portals-pom for upcoming (sub project) releases as long as we use mvn
release:perform -Prelease, right?
And for the missing signatures, we'll wait for your script to fix
those.
Many thanks for helping out on all this.
Regards,
Ate
Yep, I'll see if I can get those poms fixed up and released this week.
I have the script half done, I just need to figure out some upload part
now, hopefully i can squeeze it in today or tonight.<br>