www-repository mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [gsingers] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:23:46 GMT

On Apr 4, 2009, at 5:54 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Hmm, so much for Maven doing this automatically when I generate
> artifacts...  I'll fix them.

grant--
do you have a release profile that runs the gpg plugin?

henk -- for the faq

Q: How do I provide PGP signatures ?

A. Use a release profile that includes the gpg plugin.  The one used
for maven components is discussed here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html
and the one for geronimo here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-server-release-process.html
There are plenty of other examples at apache.

david jencks