www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: [gsingers] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 20:51:04 GMT
>grant--
>do you have a release profile that runs the gpg plugin?

That's right, your project needs to add that to its own release profile.
I suppose we could bump that up to the apache parent pom, but that would
then force every project to get gpg installed so it runs during their
build. I know of at least one person who intentionally signs their stuff
separately to keep their key completely offline. Forcing the signature
on that person's project probably isn't a great thing to do, rather
checking after the fact like happens now is better.