www-repository mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [linsun] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:04:24 GMT
Hi Henk,

Many thanks for catching this.   This should be fixed.  I did the following -

1. add my public key to /www/www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS.  I
don't see my new key at http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS, so
the sync may take a bit while.
2. create the .pgpkey file and grant read permission.

Please let me know if there is any issues.

Lin