www-repository mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Update gpg signatures for openjpa 1.2.1 in maven repository
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:32:56 GMT
Hi,

Last week I published a new release (1.2.1) of OpenJPA to the maven
repository. Shortly after that I was notified that the gpg signatures in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository were bad. I replaced
the signatures with good ones but those changes haven't been propagated to
the central repository.

Only two signatures were affected  (and their md5 / sha1 sums):

apache-openjpa-1.2.1-binary.zip.asc
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.2.1/apache-openjpa-1.2.1-binary.zip.asc>
apache-openjpa-1.2.1-source.zip.asc
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.2.1/apache-openjpa-1.2.1-source.zip.asc>

These are the pre-compiled binaries and source archives, and aren't likely
to be used much compared to the real openjpa modules.

How can I update the signatures with the copy from people.apache.org?

Thanks,

Michael Dick