www-repository mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [vote] use repository.zones.apache.org as the new staging/releasing location for Maven artifacts
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 03:55:22 GMT
The notices to go to repository-commits@.  IMO we still need
notification pushed out and archived, rather than relying on
someone(s) to watch a feed.

I'm not certain where Henk's signature checking scripts live, tbh.
They just magically happen. :)

(You might want to summarize things so far for repository@, I don't
think any of the discussion has made it here yet-- the first news will
be all of maven.a.o disappearing from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository...)

--
Wendy