www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: FW: [vote] use repository.zones.apache.org as the new staging/releasing location for Maven artifacts
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 05:32:34 GMT
Is there documentation on these repository lists or is it just empirical
knowledge?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:55 PM
To: repository@apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: [vote] use repository.zones.apache.org as the new
staging/releasing location for Maven artifacts

The notices to go to repository-commits@.  IMO we still need
notification pushed out and archived, rather than relying on
someone(s) to watch a feed.

I'm not certain where Henk's signature checking scripts live, tbh.
They just magically happen. :)

(You might want to summarize things so far for repository@, I don't
think any of the discussion has made it here yet-- the first news will
be all of maven.a.o disappearing from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository...)

--
Wendy