www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:55:51 GMT
I got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:20 PM
To: Kevan Miller; repository@apache.org
Subject: Re: [repo]
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Okay, thanks.  It looks like only the index.html file synced over, not
the release:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans

Can someone (Carlos?) please delete
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openwebbeans/index.html ?

(In case you need something removed in the future-- I'm pretty sure
that deleting from the ASF side does not automatically delete it from
central, you have request it.)

Thanks,
Wendy