www-repository mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSON versions
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:38:46 GMT
you can definitely have your own copy in your space
"org.apache.project..." (if licensing and other ASF requirements are
met)

dont know about this particular case but if they dont released a
compiled jar we can compile it and publish under json group as a
trustable source, for everybody's convenience