www-repository mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Turbine artefacts not mirrored
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:40:41 GMT
J├╝rgen Hoffmann wrote:
> and yes we are still using only m1. But we are in the process of moving
> towards m2. Since we are a huge project from which several subprojects, now
> successful TLPs It takes us a lot of time. Please run the sync manually for
> now, and I will ping you ever now and then, when we need it. At least that
> is my suggestion.

I'd not call Turbine a huge project but in the first place my question
was about the artifacts not being synced from the maven-1-repo at
people.a.o/.../m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository, not so much about the
m1/m2-transfer. When did you stop performing that sync and how were we
supposed to know?

And yes, please, we need that sync.

Bye, Thomas