www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@carlossanchez.eu>
Subject Re: AW: Turbine artefacts not mirrored
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:35:08 GMT
AFAIK it was stopped due to performance/bandwidth problems in central
that I believe have been solved since then (it wasn't me who disabled
it)

I'll let somebody else to jump in on whether it can be re-enabled and
yes you are right, it should have been discussed here and in
repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org