www-repository mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Hoffmann <hoffm...@ellumination.de>
Subject AW: Turbine artefacts not mirrored
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:06:49 GMT
Hi,

just to make it clear

http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=718709

and yes we are still using only m1. But we are in the process of moving
towards m2. Since we are a huge project from which several subprojects, now
successful TLPs It takes us a lot of time. Please run the sync manually for
now, and I will ping you ever now and then, when we need it. At least that
is my suggestion.

Kind regards

Juergen