www-repository mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 21:34:55 GMT
Well, thx a lot, but that's not the only one.  Do you really need to
manually sync all the artifacts manually ?
The full list can be found in the staging repo:
   http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/components-2008.01-2nd-try/org/apache/servicemix/
But maybe fixing the rule would be better ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet