www-repository mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with unwanted published artifacts
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:24:49 GMT
We have a problem with some artifacts having been deployed onto the
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.
These artifacts are:
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/checksum-maven-plugin/1.0/
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/features-maven-plugin/1.0/
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/xfire-maven-plugin/4.0/
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/res-maven-plugin/4.0/

The problem comes from the fact that we are in the process of
releasing those artifacts and the trunks has been mistakenly changed
to a release number and were not changed back to a SNAPSHOT version
after the tag has been cut.  Our nightly deployment scripts has thus
deployed the released version of those artifacts instead of SNAPSHOTS
are they are supposed to do.

Is there a way that those artifacts can be removed from the central
maven repo until the official vote is closed and artifacts correctly
uploaded ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet