www-repository mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons::Net 2.0 Released]
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:23:42 GMT
Hi

See below - can I get commons-net allowed into the repo?

Rory

Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

> > It doesn't seem to have been deployed to the Maven repo, or at least I
> > can't seem to find it:
> > http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-net/
> > http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-net/commons-net/

If this is the first release of commons-net created with Maven 2 (I
think it is), then you need to ping the people at repository@apache.org
to let the groupId commons-net trough. Normally only artifacts with a
groupId starting with org.apache. are let through automatically.