www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:28:14 GMT
Yep, it's there to prevent snapshots since some people have deployed
those in the past. I think it is safe to remove now (run once with --
dry-run to make sure there aren't some lingering in the source repos).
The rule won't last into 2010 anyway and it's not very thorough :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter