www-repository mailing list archives

From Max Berger <...@berger.name>
Subject Proper maven call to release artifacts?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:41:12 GMT
Dear Repository maintainers,

What is the proper procedure to release maven artifacts to the
repository with the signatures in place? According to [1] both the pom
and jar must be signed. I currently use mvn gpg:sign-and-deploy-file
which signs the artifact (jar), but not the pom. I've requested an
enhancement [2],  but is this the proper way to submit the artifacts?
Is there an easier method?

Thanks

Max

P.S. The process I'm using is described in [3], this may be of general
interest.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/faq.html
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGPG-12
[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-general/200806.mbox/%3c14926A6B-CE16-4B37-8F9C-5114C6452AF7@berger.name%3e