www-repository mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:35:26 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
To: kstam@apache.org

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have signed the original files of the 1.0rc2 release and uploaded the .asc
> files. Also I added my public key to the KEYS file of both the trunk and the
> 1.0rc2 branch.

Thanks!  (I think Henk looks under www.apache.org/dist/ for KEYS
files, but I'm not certain.  If you get a different message after
this, that might be why...)

> Note that I also did not sign the 1.0rc1 release. Do you recommend going
> back and sign those files too?

If you still have the original files locally, then it would be great
if you can also provide signatures for them.  If not, then I can't
recommend signing something that's been 'out of your control'.

--
Wendy