www-repository mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing pgp sigs in maven repo
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 04:13:32 GMT
On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Filip at Apache <fhanik@apache.org> wrote:
> hi Henk, our upload process hasn't changed for a very long time. Signatures
> have never been uploaded for the missing files in previous releases, and I
> got an email saying they werent required for those files.

Signatures are required for everything we release, we just haven't
always been thorough about checking for them.  It looks like you've
got signatures for the jars, and just need to sign the poms as well.

I remember working with you on getting Tomcat artifacts into the repo,
and in fact we added a feature to the GPG plugin so it would work with
mvn deploy:deploy-file.  I lost track of how you eventually ended up
deploying things though.

Can you point us at the process you're using?  It shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Thanks,
--
Wendy