www-repository mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:26:58 GMT
On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have time later this week to take a look. I should just be able to
> redo the release right?

Thanks, Kurt.  Ideally you still have the original artifacts locally
on the machine where you did the release, and can create the
signatures from those.  As Jukka mentioned, please try to provide only
the .asc files, without modifying the jars and poms.

Re-doing the entire release is not recommended.  Once published,
artifacts in the repo are not supposed to change.  (And you would
likely need to re-do the vote, since the PMC will have voted on those
specific binaries.)

--
Wendy