www-repository mailing list archives

From Filip at Apache <fha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missing pgp sigs in maven repo
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 02:18:37 GMT
hi Henk, our upload process hasn't changed for a very long time.
Signatures have never been uploaded for the missing files in previous
releases, and I got an email saying they werent required for those files.

please compare

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tomcat/jasper/6.0.18/

with
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tomcat/jasper/6.0.16/