www-repository mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:08:34 GMT
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:

> i dont think you are supposed to deploy incubating releases to the
>  main repository.
>  You should check the incubator policies or ask in repository@apache.org

Eeep! No, that's not what I intended to do, I asked it to deploy to a
dir on people.apache.org off of my $HOME (which it did), there's
obviously something duff in one of our poms and it decided to be
helpful and put it in extra places.

I've rm'd that directory, I'll fix the problem with our poms later
today to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Sorry,

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."