www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Minchau <minc...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Uploading Xalan 2.7.1 to apache repository
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 05:29:33 GMT
I Carlos.
Yes I can copy things there. I'm not exactly sure which jars you want but
I'll look into it tomorrow.

- Brian

             "Carlos Sanchez"
             <carlos@apache.or
             g>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  Brian Minchau/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
             carlossg@gmail.co                                          cc
             m                         "J. Daniel Kulp" <dkulp@apache.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Uploading Xalan 2.7.1 to apache
             03/31/2008 10:16          repository
             PM

Hi Brian,

Re XALANJ-2417 if you could please put the jar and jar with sources
(optionally) in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/xalan/jars so
the other projects can use it automatically (maven, ant tasks,
ivy,...) with md5/sha1 and GPG signature. Apache projects usually do
it themselves, sometimes I had put them myself but recently the
requirement of being GPG signed by somebody in the project makes that
not possible. For any questions you can ask me or reach
repository@apache.org

If not, Daniel please raise the issue in repository@apache.org to see
how to proceed.

Thanks