www-repository mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: artifacts from repository.jboss.com
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:55:32 GMT
I'd like the project artifact to get deployed on central (MAVENUPLOAD-1984).
As it depends on some libs only available at jboss repository, this requires
to add a <repository> element to the POM.
Carlos commented the Jira request for repositories to get removed. This
sounds valid as an artifact  in central should have all it's dependency
available in same repo.

Nicolas.