www-repository mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: too many jaxbs out there
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:42:51 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> I mean if you do your own build/bug fix release/improved jaxb you
>  should be able to redistribute it and it should be from your groupId

well, we need to look at them to see how they vary. Also, It still
breaks transitive classpath inference if there's not
recognition/warning that you're adding multiple different
implementations to a classpath.

I have one more question. There's no official sun release in there,
just stub poms. Does that still hold? If other people can stick theirs
up, can we stick a sun version up now? otherwise, the lack of a sun
library just encourages this diversity, which doesnt really help
anyone ( I know, I'm creating a pom for the typica amazon web services
lib)

-steve