www-repository mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Trouble with downloads from ibiblio
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 01:13:47 GMT
Hi,

Last release of JDO, we referred downloaders to the ibiblio/maven
repository if they wanted to download the artifacts directly instead
of having maven do it. We used this [1] in our xml file, transformed
it into html via velocity and published it on the download site [2].

But this no longer works. I can see the artifacts directly (by looking
at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/javax.jdo/jars/ I can see all the
artifacts we uploaded in 2006 and this week. But I can't download them
using the cgi script.

Could someone tell us what we are doing wrong?

Thanks,

Craig

[1]
class="externalLink" title="External Link">jdo2-api-2.0.jar</a>
[<a href="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-2.0.jar.asc
" class="externalLink" title="External Link">PGP</a>] [<a href="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-2.0.jar.md5

" class="externalLink" title="External Link">MD5</a>]
[2] http://db.apache.org/jdo/releases/release-2.0.cgi

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!