www-repository mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:50:26 GMT
Oh, I see.  Jukka answered that on the repository@ list [1], but you
weren't copied.

My concern is that the signatures are missing from this release.
Whether to mirror them once they exist is IMO a separate issue, and
could be handled by the script that does the sync to central.  Jukka
thinks it's fine to mirror them, and no one has disagreed so far.

You said you're following a release process that has been used before,
so maybe that just needs to be updated?  I looked around the OpenJPA
site and wiki, but didn't see it.  I think we should move to
dev@openjpa at this point, so I've subscribed there. :)

[1] Repository list archives:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-repository/

Thanks,