www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2 sources not in maven repo
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:30:46 GMT
copying Ted as he was the one making the releases

And BTW in struts2-parent you dont need <organization> and <license> ,
they are inherited from the apache parent pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts2-parent/2.0.11/struts2-parent-2.0.11.pom

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.