www-repository mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groupIds and artifactIds
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:22:45 GMT
I agree with Alex's suggestion, and it was a great decision to go for
org.apache.mina at that time.  However, I'd like to make sure if such
groupId naming is still doable (i.e. using groupId
'org.apache.ftpserver' in mina.apache.org subproject).  Fair amount of
time has been passed and the repository team (?) might have
established some policy on this.  Let me CC repository@a.o just in
case we missed something.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/