www-repository mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inconsistencies with velocity in the repository
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 05:10:55 GMT
On Jan 21, 2008 8:55 PM, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> no problem, we are here to help ;)

thanks.

> I guess the pom is contributed by someboy that does use maven

i've done some work on the pom too.  i just don't know much about the
repo side of things.

> my advice,
>
> Put velocity jar, pom, md5s, sha1s and asc in groupId=org.apache.velocity
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/$version/
>
> Put velocity-tools jar, pom, md5s, sha1s and asc in
> groupId=org.apache.velocity.tools
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/tools/velocity-tools/

ok, should this be done for all the velocity and velocity-tools
jars/pom/etc that you initially mentioned?  only the latest ones?  or
should i only worry about this for future releases and leave the rest
as they are for now?