www-repository mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inconsistencies with velocity in the repository
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:36:37 GMT
This is largely my fault, i'm certain.  However, it's because i can't
figure out for the life of me where they should be put in the repo and
what the proper way to build them is.   We've tried to help support
Maven, but since we don't use it as our build system i, at least, need
guidance.

Where should these jars be put and what is the best way to put them
there?  Please help!  I'd like to get this right.