www-repository mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Providing maven-metadata.xml files for Batik
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:47:54 GMT
Hi Carlos.

Carlos Sanchez:
> 1) not necessary, metadata is only required for version ranges
> 2) not minimum jdk for maven, whatever the Batik project already does
> 3) relocation is not required, although I would put a relocation pom
> for the next version so users upgrading get a warning and dont
> complain about "latest version is not in the repo"

OK thanks, and well timed, since Batik has its release today. :)
I’ve uploaded the artifacts to
/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/xmlgraphics now.  For the
relcation POM, should I put that in the Apache repository, or send a
JIRA request for someone to do this in repo1.maven.org?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/