www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Providing maven-metadata.xml files for Batik
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:50:43 GMT
1) not necessary, metadata is only required for version ranges
2) not minimum jdk for maven, whatever the Batik project already does
3) relocation is not required, although I would put a relocation pom
for the next version so users upgrading get a warning and dont
complain about "latest version is not in the repo"

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.