www-repository mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request sync of commons-logging from Apache to Central
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:23:17 GMT
Thanks Carlos!

I noted that because of the move from M1 to M2 repo, there where some
versions missing in the M2 repo. The new metadata there only knew about
the 1.1.1 version in the M2 repo. So I added the versions that were
missing (1.0 through to 1.1) and created new checksums, in the ASF M2
repo. Hope that is the right way to fix it.

--
Dennis Lundberg