www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fix-permissions.sh and sudo
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:47:04 GMT

> On Aug 23, 2007, at 2:53 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
>
> > it's users misconfiguration of their deployment settings in maven
>
> What is the right deployment config for the Apache m2-snapshot-
> repository?

       <server>
          <id>apache.snapshots</id>
          <username>carlos</username>
          <privateKey>...</privateKey>
          <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
          <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
       </server>
       <server>
          <id>apache.releases</id>
          <username>carlos</username>
          <privateKey>...</privateKey>
          <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
          <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
       </server>
       <server>
          <id>apache.website</id>
          <username>carlos</username>
          <privateKey>...</privateKey>
          <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
          <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
       </server>

> I also like Matt's suggestion that such config info could be in the
> repository itself.

I think there's a jira for that already ;)

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.