www-repository mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto publish a JAR that was not generated by Maven to the m2 repo ?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:01:17 GMT
On 27/06/07, tomdz <tomdz@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I want to publish the DdlUtils 1.0 jar to the m2 Maven repository.
> Since we're not using Maven at all (plain old Ant :-) ), I have to push
> the artifact manually somehow. FYI, JAR and signature/checksum files are
> here:

This is something I have to write up, maybe we can extend Ivy to make
it easier.

Right now here is my build file to create an izpack installer, rpms
and publish artifacts to a maven2 compatible repository:

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smartfrog/trunk/core/release/build.xml?view=markup

The pom files and md5s are done elsewhere; every jar has a template
pom that is copied with ant property expansion (one of the properties
includes a comment that creates an audit trail of who created the pom
and when), then <checksum> is used to create the md5 signatures. These
are all scp'd up to the target server.