www-repository mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak ...@tomdz.de>
Subject Re: Howto publish a JAR that was not generated by Maven to the m2 repo ?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:18:51 GMT
Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:

> As we build the Velocity code also using straight ant, I used e.g.
>
> mvn -Dfile=anakia-1.0.jar \
> 	-Drepository.id=apache.releases \
> 	-DpomFile=pom.xml \
> 	-Durl=scpexe://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
> 	deploy:deploy-file
>
> to deploy releases. The URL thing obviously sucks and you will need a
> POM that is derived from the official Apache POM so that the
> repository.id is defined but apart from that, you will get the POM, the
> jar and all the checksum and signature files into the repo in one go.

I did a test (deploying to my home directory instead of the repository)
and this command works fine except that it did not deploy the signature
file. This was with Maven 2.0.6. Do I have to copy it manually or is
there some magic command line parameter that tells Maven to also deploy
the .asc file ?

cheers,
Tom