www-repository mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:45:22 GMT
Hi Carlos

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Shouldn't this be under org.apache.ws ?
No, org.apache.synapse is the group ID that Synapse wants to go ahead
with. The other projects under ws.apache.org does the same - e.g.
org.apache.axis2, org.apache.sandesha2 etc..
> I see it has been removed from apache server
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/
> but it was after being synced
Yes, for some reason my maven upload kept getting disconnected due to
ssh timeouts which were beyond my control. However, now everything has
been uploaded and thus I am sorry for any hardships this may have caused
the infrastructure team.
> also please extend the parent apache pom for common configuration

Thanks, and I included this.

regards
asankha